A spectacular view point of famous peaks of Karakoram Mountains, discovered by Iqbal Qadri in 1998. The view of all the four eight thousand meters peaks ie. K2 8611m, Broad Peak 8047m, GI 8,068m and GII 8,035. The views of other famous peak above 7000 m and above 6000 m are K6, K7, GIV, GV, Chongolingsa, Amin Brakk, Drifeka and countless of other snow capped mountains most of which are un-climbed. Beside the spectaculars views of these gigantic mountains, another interesting element of this trip to witness the culture and living style of the local inhabitants. A three day hike to the view point leads us through the summer settlement of the kanday village which provides you a unique experience to spent time with the local inhabitants and enjoy the spell bounding natural beauty of the valley.
Arrival in Islamabad.
Fly to Skardu, if cancelled drives KKH to Chilas
Skardu Sightseeing day.
Drive to Kanday Village
Trek to Khotid
Trek to Bondit Base Camp
Trek to Iqbal Top.
Trek back to Laa valley
Trek back to Kanday / Skardu
Drive from Skardu to Chilas
Drive from Chilas to Islamabad
Fly back to home
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash.
- Hair brush or comb, hair ties, barrettes/bobby pins.
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Sunscreen and face lotion with SPF.
- Night time Moisturizer/Lotion.
- If under any medication, enough stock
- All Meals
- All ground and plane transportation
- All accomodation
- Full trek guide and staffs
- All trek pack and equipment
- Alcohol or Beverage
- Camera and other non trek accessories
Inquire about tour